ASU Study Abroad Office to visit Downtown campus
The ASU Study Abroad Office will spend each Thursday in January visiting a different ASU campus to let students know about the opportunities available to them.
With more than 330 programs in 65 countries to choose from, ASU students can earn credit toward their degree and gain valuable international experience at the same time. Downtown campus students are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity to attend an informational session or meet with an advisor on a walk-in basis. An informational table will be available in the UCENT Lobby from noon-2 p.m.
Downtown campus event details for Jan. 26:
- "BIS Study Abroad Opportunities" Informational Session, 12 p.m., UCENT 361
- "Study Abroad 101" Informational Session, 12 p.m., UCENT 256
- "Using your Financial Aid to Study Abroad" Informational Session, 1 p.m., UCENT 261
- "Barrett Honors College Programs and Opportunities" Informational Session, 1 p.m., Barrett Suite - UCENT 166
- "UK: Food and Culture Program, Summer 2012" Informational Session, 1 p.m., NHI2 440
- "Cronkite Summer Programs" Informational Session, 2 p.m., CRONK 444
- "Study Abroad 101" Informational Session, 2:30 p.m., Union Conference Room
Walk-in Advising with a Study Abroad International Coordinator is available from 1-4 p.m. in UCENT 705 on a first-come, first-served basis.
For more information, contact the Study Abroad Office at email@example.com or (480)-965-5965.