Discounts, methods of payment accepted at Sun Devil Bookstores
While Sun Devil Bookstores bears a new name, it’s still the place to find ASU textbooks and merchandise. Follett Higher Education Group recently assumed management of the former ASU Bookstores at its five locations across the four campuses.
As always, ASU faculty and staff continue to receive the following discounts at Sun Devil Bookstores:
• 10 percent discount everyday on all purchases over $1, excluding sale merchandise, computer hardware, and academically-discounted software
• Sun Devil Computer Store will continue to offer educationally priced software and special computer-related promotions
With respect to making purchases from Sun Devil Bookstores – whether for personal or departmental purposes – keep the following in mind:
• Cash, check, Visa/Master Card and Sun Dollars are accepted for all Sun Devil Bookstore and Computer Store purchases.
For all textbooks and merchandise at Sun Devil Bookstores:
• A departmental P-card is accepted for departmental purchases of books and gifts
• Walk-in or phone in orders are welcome
• Advantage internal purchase orders are not accepted
• Employee reimbursements for purchases made from the bookstore for departmental purposes must be in accordance with ASU policy and departmental guidelines
At the Sun Devil Computer Store (which is also managed by Follett):
• Only Advantage internal purchase orders will be accepted
• Use the Advantage vendor code: FOLLETT (YV7-7000)
• Bring a copy of the printed purchase order with you and present it at the counter
• Bring your Sun Card with you and present it along with the purchase order at the counter
• If you do not have your Sun Card, please be prepared to provide your 10-digit ASU ID number
Sun Devil Bookstores and Computer Store look forward to assisting ASU faculty and staff, and are committed to providing superior campus bookstore service and selection.
Learn more about what Sun Devil Bookstores has to offer.